Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Mice

Sweet little old lady: Could I have one more pillow for over here?
Me: Sure, do you just want some extra padding around the side rail?
Sweet little old lady: I want to keep out the mice.
Me: The mice?
Sweet little old lady: I want to keep them out of my bed.
Me: I can promise you won't have to worry about any mice crawling into your bed in the ICU.
Sweet little old lady: They're already in my butt.
Me: What's that?
Sweet little old lady: The mice -- they're up my butt.

5 comments:

  1. loll...crazy people, just when you least expect them!

    my husband had an eerily similar experience only it involved aliens shooting beams of light up there. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. No honey, that's just your rectal tube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, you guessed it, she had an FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that's really funny. did she have delirium?

    ReplyDelete