Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

life is (actually) good

For the first time in months, I feel like myself. I'm so looking forward to everything turning green, to the CSA starting again (photo: flowers from last summer from our CSA), to my neighbor's ridiculously cheap you-pick rhubarb operation reopening.

Things are looking like they're going to (s l o w l y) work out. The new job is getting arranged and seems comparatively flexible. My new boss is young, approachable, and seems really relaxed. We've got daycare set up for MiniMan. It's pretty close to our house, affordable, and will only be three days a week because my husband can stay home with him when he's not working.

I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen with the fall, but I am sure that I'll end up taking one class, that it will be at a campus closer to home, and this will take precedence over work. And, I know I'll get to sleep at night! Things are going to be okay.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!

    So happy to hear that some of the clouds are starting to lift. Sending hugs.

    Oh and: http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/patagonia-womens-active-mesh-bra?p=32103-1-976

    (It's patagonia but we call it "patagucci" because it is the 'high end' outdoor gear.) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely flowers and lovely post!! :)

    ReplyDelete